This procedure is applicable for Motorola smartphones and tablets running Android 4.4 or higher software versions. This includes Moto E, Moto G, Moto X, Droid Turbo, and similar Moto and Droid branded devices.
*This does not include Motorola manufactured Google Nexus mobile devices such as the Nexus 6.
To delete an Exchange or other Email account from a Motorola smartphone or tablet take the following steps:
1. From the Home screen swipe down and tap the Settings gear icon.
2. Scroll down and tap Accounts.
3. Tap Exchange.
4. Tap the Exchange account email address.
5. Tap More.
- The More menu is identified by three dots arranged in a column.
6. Tap Remove Account.
7. Tap Remove Account again to confirm the request when prompted.
Motorola provides additional resources and support for their mobile devices at the following support site: