This procedure is applicable for LG smartphones and tablets running Android 4.4 or higher software versions. This includes LG G2, LG G3, LG G4, LG Risio, LG Tribute, LG V10, and similar devices.
To delete an Exchange or other Email account LG smartphone or tablet take the following steps:
1. From the Home screen swipe down and tap the Settings gear icon.
2. In the General tab tap Accounts & Sync.
3. Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
4. Tap the email address of the Exchange account.
5. Tap More. The More menu is identified by three dots arranged in a column.
6. Tap Remove Account.
7. Tap Remove Account again to confirm the request when prompted.