This procedure is applicable for LG smartphones and tablets running Android 4.4 or higher software versions. This includes LG G2, LG G3, LG G4, LG Risio, LG Tribute, LG V10, and similar devices.
*This does not include LG manufactured Google Nexus mobile devices such as the Nexus 4, Nexus 5, and 5X.
Prior to starting this procedure, obtain your account-specific information from the Customer Portal according to the following article:
To setup an Exchange email account on the mobile device take the following steps:
1. From the Home screen swipe down and tap the Settings gear icon.
2. In the General tab tap Accounts & Sync.
3. Tap Add Account.
4. Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
5. Enter your email address and account password then tap Next.
6. The device will attempt to retrieve the account settings automatically. If unsuccessful enter the account-specific settings when prompted. Confirm the settings entered and tap Next.
7. Tap OK to accept the Remote security administration notice.
8. Review the Activate Device Administrator message and tap Activate to complete the account activation.
9. Review the default Sync Settings and make any changes as desired. Tap Next.
10. Give this account a name (optional) and tap Done.
11. Open the Email application. You may receive a notification to update security settings. If the notification displays, tap accept to complete the account activation. Email will begin to arrive momentarily.
LG provides helpful resources for their devices at the following support site: