This procedure is applicable for a Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Note 5, and similar Samsung devices running Android 5.1 (Lollipop) or higher software versions.
Prior to starting this procedure, obtain your account-specific information from the Customer Portal according to the following article:
To setup an Exchange email account on the mobile device take the following steps:
1. From the Home screen swipe down and tap the Settings gear icon.
2. Scroll down to the Personal tab and tap Accounts.
3. Tap Add Account.
4. Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
5. Enter your email address and account password then tap Next.
6. The device will attempt to retrieve the account settings automatically.
Confirm the settings entered and tap Next.
7. Tap OK to accept the Remote security administration notice.
8. Review the Activate Device Administrator message and tap Activate to complete the account activation.
9. Review the default Sync Settings and make any changes as desired.
10. Give this account a name (optional) and tap Next.
11. Open the Email application. You may receive a notification to update security settings. If the notification displays tap accept to complete the account activation. Email will begin to arrive momentarily.
© 2016 AppRiver LLC. All rights reserved.