You can find more providers by searching “dynamic DNS providers".
Add Dynamic Network
1. To add a dynamic network, click the Add Dynamic Network button.
2. Type both the Name and the Hostname for the dynamic network, select the active Policy for the network, and click the Add button. (Note that the IP address will be automatically detected.)
1. Find the dynamic network you wish to change and click the Edit icon located in the same row. The fields that can be changed for the dynamic network will be available to edit.
2. To change the Network Name, edit the network name in the Name Column and click the Save button.
3. To change the Hostname, edit the hostname in the Hostname Column and click the Save button.
4. To change the active Policy for the network, select the policy from the drop-down list in the Policy Column and click the Save button.
Remove Dynamic Network
1. To remove a dynamic network, click the Remove icon located in the same row.
2. In the Remove Dynamic Network confirmation window, click the Yes, Remove button.
© 2016 AppRiver LLC. All rights reserved.