AppRiver's Web protection service offers Web filtering and malware protection, which can be utilized on a PC or a network of PCs.
1. Click the Start button, and then select Administrative Tools.
2. From here, select DNS.
3. Select the DNS server that you want to use Web Protection with and double-click Forwarders in the right panel.
4. From here, select the Edit... button at the bottom of the Forwarders tab.
Note: Before you continue, record your current Forwarders in the event that you need to rollback the changes.
5. Click where it displays Click here to add an IP and input 18.104.22.168 for the IP address, and then click Enter. EMEA customers will use 22.214.171.124 for the IP address.
6. Click in the same area again and input 126.96.36.199 for the IP address. EMEA customers will use 188.8.131.52 for the IP address. When you are done, click the OK button at the bottom of the Edit Forwarders window.