This includes Windows Phone and Tablet devices running Windows 8 and higher. Screenshots from HTC 8X running Windows Phone 8.1.
To delete an Exchange or other Email account on a Windows Phone, take the following steps:
1. Tap the right arrow icon at the bottom of the Start page.
2. Scroll down and tap Settings.
3. Scroll and tap Email+Accounts.
4. Tap and hold the Exchange account.
5. A drop down will appear. Tap delete.
6. A message will appear asking for confirmation to delete the account. Tap delete.
© 2016 AppRiver LLC. All rights reserved.