When a new contact is created in the BlackBerry Address Book that includes a picture, the contact information opens in Microsoft Outlook, but the picture is missing.
The picture field is missing from the Global and Personal PIM Sync Field Mapping dialog boxes in BlackBerry Manager on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
System Administrator must reset both the PIM Sync Global Field Mapping and the PIM Sync Field Mapping fields.
Reset the PIM Sync Global Field Mapping:
1. In BlackBerry Manager, select Servers.
2. On the Global tab, expand Service Control and Customization.
3. Click Reset PIM Sync Global Field Mapping and click OK.
Reset the PIM Sync Field Mapping for an individual user:
1. In BlackBerry Manager, select Servers and the <Server Name> field.
2. On the Users tab, select the BlackBerry user and expand the Service Control & Customization task.
3. Click on Reset PIM Sync Field Mapping.
4. Click Yes to the Undo all changes made to the PIM Sync Field Mapping prompt.
© 2016 AppRiver LLC. All rights reserved.