Delete and resend to repair Contacts Service Books for a BlackBerry device.
4.x - 5.x Contacts Service Books
1. Options > Advanced Options > Service Books.
2. Select Desktop [SYNC] & [ALP] Service Books and Delete.
3. Pull the battery (hard reset) to reboot the BlackBerry.
4. Restart and confirm it connects to cell provider.
5. Login to the Customer Portal, select the user connected to the BlackBerry and Resend the Service Books.
6.x - 7.x Contacts Service Books
1. Options > Device.
2. Scroll down to Advanced System Settings > Service Books.
3. Select [SYNC] & [ALP] Service Books and Delete.
4. Pull the battery (hard reset) to reboot the BlackBerry.
5. Restart and confirm it connects to the cell provider.
6. Login to the Customer Portal, select the user connected to the BlackBerry and select to Resend the Service Books.
BlackBerry Service Books can be sent, and services can be enabled or disabled for any users as needed in the Customer Portal by taking the following steps as an administrator:
1. Log in to the Customer Portal.
2. Click Users Admin.
3. From the Users List, click on the user's email address.
4. Select the Exchange (07 or 10) tab > Settings > BlackBerry > Send Service Books.
From here, you can Enable or Disable, view BlackBerry statistics and perform available administrative functions for enabled users.
© 2016 AppRiver LLC. All rights reserved.