This procedure is applicable for a Samsung Galaxy S5, Note 4 or other Samsung devices running Android 4.4.4 (Kit Kat) or higher.
Prior to starting this procedure, obtain your account-specific information from the Customer Portal according to the following article:
To setup an Exchange email account on a the device, perform the following:
1. From the home screen, tap the Apps button in the lower right hand corner.
2. Tap the Settings app.
3. Go to the User and Backup settings.
4. Tap Accounts.
5. Tap Add Account.
6. Select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account.
7. Enter the email address and password for the user account and tap Next.
8. The device will attempt to retrieve the account settings automatically. If successful, skip to Step 9. Otherwise, provide requested settings for manual setup obtained through the Customer Portal and tap Next.
9. The device will attempt to auto-configure the account. If successful, tap OK on the Remote security administration prompt. If unsuccessful, return to Step 7 and recheck the email address and password provided.
10. A notification to activate the device administrator will appear. This service must be activated in order for a device to synchronize data from the exchange server. Tap Activate to activate the device administrator. If the user chooses to cancel the activation, the account configuration will complete but data will not be synchronized. Device administrator is a built-in security feature of exchange that allows the device to be wiped remotely if lost or stolen. It also allows the domain administrator to apply custom policies to the device. If the user chooses not to enable the service, the account must either be configured through POP or IMAP, which allows only for the synchronization of email only, or through a third-party ActiveSync mail client (such as Touchdown), which limits the device administrator's access to particular app data only.
11. The user will then be presented with various options to configure for the account. Most of the settings can be left at default. The user may adjust the period to sync settings for email and calendar and tap Next.
12. Provide an optional account name and tap Done.
13. Once complete, the user will be returned to the Accounts screen in the settings menu and should open email, calendar and address apps to confirm data synchronization has begun.