1. From the home screen, tap the App drawer > Settings > Accounts > Add Account.
Note: Certain Android devices require a POP or IMAP account be added through the Email application.
2. Tap IMAP.
3. Enter the email address and password, then tap Next.
4. The device will attempt to retrieve the account settings automatically. On the Account set up page, tap IMAP.
5. Enter the Incoming settings for the account and tap Next.
6. Enter the Outgoing settings for the account and tap Next.
7. Review the account settings and make any changes as needed, then tap Next.
8. Provide an optional account name if desired, and tap Done.