This procedure is applicable for Android devices running Android 4.4 or higher. The screenshots shown below were taken from a Google Nexus 4. Other devices will be similar.
To configure Office 365, perform the following:
1. From the home screen, tap App drawer > Settings > Accounts > Add Account.
2. Tap Corporate.
3. Enter your email address and password, then tap Next.
4. Tap Exchange.
5. If the automatic setup is unsuccessful, you will be prompted to provide additional settings.
Username: user email address
Password: user password
6. Tap OK to accept the Remote security administration notice.
7. Make any desired changes to the Account settings and tap Next.
8. If preferred, assign an optional account name and tap Done.
9. Swipe down from the top of the screen to access Notifications and tap the required security policy update message.
10. Tap OK to update device security settings.
11. Review the Activate Device Administrator message and tap Activate to complete account activation.
© 2016 AppRiver LLC. All rights reserved.