Issue: After entering user's Office 365 email address and password, the following message appears:
Sorry we can't make this update because there are problems with your account. To fix your account, try signing in again.
1. Double click the Home button on the iPad.
2. Swipe upwards on the active applications to fully quit all applications.
3. Select Settings.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the list and select any Office for iPad application (i.e. Word).
5. Select Reset.
6. Slide both the Clear Document Cache and the Delete Login Credentials option buttons to ON (green).
7. Click the Home button.
8. Launch an Office for iPad application.
9. Enter Office 365 credentials when prompted.
10. The application will now automatically sync both your OneDrive and SharePoint.
© 2016 AppRiver LLC. All rights reserved.