1. Tap the right arrow icon at the bottom of the Start page.
2. Scroll down & tap Settings.
3. Scroll & tap email+accounts.
4. Tap add an account.
5. Tap Outlook.
6. Enter your Email address and Password. Tap Sign in.
7. The device will attempt to retrieve the account settings automatically. If this is successful, tap Done.
8. If it fails, the error "We couldn't find your settings" may appear. After a second failed attempt, the same error will appear with additional options. Click Advanced if prompted.
9. Tap Exchange ActiveSync.
10. Input the requested Exchange ActiveSync settings. For Office 365 accounts, use the following settings:
OFFICE365 SAMPLE SETTINGS
Make any changes as needed and tap on the check mark to save the changes.