1. Login to the Office 365 Portal as an administrator.
2. Click the Admin drop-down menu on the upper right and select Exchange.
3. On the Exchange Admin Center recipients page, click groups from the top menu, click the Add (+) icon and choose Distribution group to add a new distribution group.
4. In the new distribution group window, add the following information and click save when finished:
• Display name - visible in admin portal through address book
• Email address
• Owner(s) - can edit group from within Outlook
• Choose approval settings
5. Double-click the group name.
6. In the delivery management section, select Senders inside and outside of my organization (which will allow users from outside the domain to send email to this address) and click save.