2. In the View menu, click the Change View drop-down menu.
3. From the Change View drop-down menu, click the Apply Current View to Other Mail Folders... option.
4. From here, you may select specific folders to apply the view or select the Apply view to subfolders check box to apply the view to all subfolders, then click OK.
Reset All Views to Default
If the view is still not applied to a desired folder, the individual folder was most likely set to a custom view previously. To correct this action, reset the view settings of all Outlook folders back to the default setting by launching Outlook with the cleanviews switch.
1. Ensure Outlook is closed.
2. From the Run command (Windows Key + R), type outlook.exe /cleanviews and click OK.
3. Outlook will open and all view settings will be set to default.