Chinese (Simplified, China)
Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan)
English (United Kingdom)
How to Configure Mail Settings in Outlook (Autodiscover) for HEX Lite Users
AppRiver Hosted Exchange
Microsoft Exchange 2010
Microsoft Exchange 2010 LITE
Set up Hosted Exchange Lite service for the user in the Customer Portal
1. On the Control Panel in Windows, click the Mail icon
(Note that although the following steps were written to MS Outlook 2013, the procedure is also valid for MS Outlook 2010 and MS Outlook 2016. Earlier versions of MS Outlook may also be similar. Screen variances exist between MS Outlook 2010, MS Outlook 2013, and MS Outlook 2016 but are not shown. However, any operational differences which impact the procedure will be discussed in the text, as required.)
2. In the Mail Setup - Outlook window, click the
3. In the Mail window, click the
button to create a new profile.
4. In the New Profile window, enter the e-mail address of the user and click
5. In the Add Account window [For 2010 in the Add New Account window], enter the name, e-mail address, password (twice), and click
. Outlook will configure the mail server settings, which may take several minutes.
6. When configuration is complete, click
© 2016 AppRiver LLC. All rights reserved.
Article ID: 768
Created: August 7, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Modified: May 5, 2016 at 1:13 PM
I don't believe that this is the correct directions for setting up Lite accounts. Either that or this could be titled and categorized incorrectly.
Travis Austin (November 3, 2015 at 11:44 PM)
Reply to this Feedback
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback...
Share this article
Other Social Networks
Share With Others
Send Reset Email
Please log in below
Not Logged In
You must be logged in to perform this action.