1. Log in to the Customer Portal as an Administrator.
2. Select the Users Admin tab, then select the Users List Page.
3. Click the Add New User button to create a new user. If user is existing, skip to Step 5.
4. Add user information, select the Exchange checkbox, select the Lite only checkbox once available, and then click the Add User button. The Exchange '10 service indicator for the user in the user list will now be replaced with the Lite Service icon. Skip to Step 8.
5. Find the applicable user row in the users list and select Add Service in the Exchange column.
6. Select Add Exchange Lite Service in the Add Service pop-up window.
7. Confirm the service and additional charge by clicking the Yes, add this service button. The Exchange service indicator for the user in the user list will now be replaced with the Lite Service icon.
8. To configure the mail settings in MS Outlook for the Exchange Lite user, refer to the following procedures as applicable:
How to Configure Mail Settings in Outlook (Autodiscover) for HEX Lite Users
How to Configure POP Mail Settings in Outlook (Manual Setup) for HEX Lite Users
How to Configure IMAP Mail Settings in Outlook (Manual Setup) for HEX Lite Users