1. On the main tabs, select File.
2. On the Account Information page, select Open & Export.
3. On the Open page, select Import/Export.
4. In the Import and Export Wizard window, select Import from another program or file and click Next >.
5. In the Import a File window, select Outlook Data File (.pst) and click Next >.
6. In the Import Outlook Data File window, click Browse....
7. Select the .pst file to import and click Open.
8. Select desired Options and click Next >.
9. Select the top level folder, ensure the Include subfolders check box has been selected, choose the location where the .pst file should be imported, and click Finish.
10. Outlook will import the .pst file to the location set previously. Once complete, Outlook will begin to push the restored file(s) to the Exchange server. If Outlook lags during this time, keep Outlook open and use Outlook Web Access until all data has been uploaded to the server.