AppRiver's Web Protection service offers Web filtering and malware protection, which can be utilized on a PC or a network of PCs.
1. Click the Start menu, and then select Control Panel
2. Select the Network and Internet Connections icon. If you don’t see this option, you may want to switch to Category View.
3. From here, select the Network Connections link.
4. Right-click to bring up the context menu for Local Area Connection. Click the Properties option in the Local Area Connection context (right-click) menu.
5. The Local Area Connection Properties pop-up window will appear on your screen. Select the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) entry, and then click the Properties button.
6. From here, select the Use the following DNS server addresses option button. Enter the IP of 18.104.22.168 in the Preferred DNS server text box and 22.214.171.124 in the Alternate DNS server text box.
7. Click OK twice to close this pop-up window and the previous pop-up window.