AppRiver's Web Protection service offers Web filtering and malware protection, which can be utilized on a PC or a network of PCs.
1. Click the Start menu, and then select Control Panel.
2. Select the Network and Sharing Center icon.
3. From here, select the Local Area Connection link.
4. Click the Properties button in the Local Connection Status pop-up window.
5. The Local Area Properties pop-up window will appear on your screen. Scroll down to Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click the Properties button.
6. From here, select the Use the following DNS server addresses option button. Enter the IP of 18.104.22.168 in the Preferred DNS server text box and 22.214.171.124 in the Alternate DNS server text box.
7. Click OK twice to close this pop-up window and the previous pop-up window.