1. Open Microsoft Exchange Management console.
2. Expand Exchange directory tree and select Organization Configuration and Hub Transport, respectively.
3. Click New Send Connector in the Actions pane.
4. In the Introduction section, enter the name of the new connector in the Next text box, and then click Next>.
5. In the Address space section, click the Add icon.
6. A SMTP Address Space pop-up window will appear on your screen. In the Address text box, enter the domain address in which you are sending mail.
7. Click OK, and then Next>.
8. In the Network Settings section, select the Use domain name system (DNS) "Mx" records to route mail automatically option button.
9. Click Next>.
10. In the Source Server section, click the Add icon and enter the Hub Transport servers that you want to use for this SMTP Send connection.
12. In the New Connector section, click New and Finish.