Setting up IMAP/POP3 with Hosted Exchange
To setup IMAP or POP3 with the hosted exchange follow these steps while in outlook.
- Go to tools > Email Accounts
- Add a new email account > Next
- Select either IMAP or POP3 > Next
- Fill in all necessary information
- The account settings can be found inside Shoreline under the users information
- When all info is filled in go to “more settings”
- Go to the outgoing server tab
- Check “my server requires authentication
- Go to the advanced Tab
- Change the SMTP port to 2525
- Okay everything and the account is setup.