- Click Tools, then Email Accounts.
- Under Directory, click Add new directory or address book, then click Next.
- Click Additional Address Book, then Next.
- Select Outlook Address book,then Next.
- Restart Outlook.
Once Outlook has restarted, you have to enable the contacts for the address book.
- Right-click your Contacts icon and click Properties.
- Click the Outlook Address Book tab.
- Select the show this folder check box, click Apply, and then click OK.
This will load the contacts into your newly created address book. To change the default address book, follow the steps in this link:
© 2016 AppRiver LLC. All rights reserved.