This document provides a brief overview of what is captured in Chatter Archiving.
Available Content for Capture
The content that is captured includes the following:
• Profile updates by Monitored user
• Posts that can include links, files, or polls by Monitored user
• Posts to individual followers by Monitored user
• Posts to Groups by Monitored user
• Comments on Posts by Monitored user
• Direct messages sent and received by Monitored user
• Cases created and edited by Monitored user
• Comments and edits by Monitored user on Cases of Unmonitored user
• Events created and edited by Monitored user
Message Subject-lines and Captured Headers
View captured Headers by clicking “View Headers” checkbox in ZixCentral Message Viewer:
x-erado-direction: In/Out (inbound to the monitored user, outbound from the monitored user)
x-erado-sm-acct: firstname.lastname@example.org (Business email address of social media account)
x-erado-post-date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 15:09:28 (date/time of post)
x-erado-capture-date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 16:04:07 (date/time of post captured)
The different types of posts have the following details in the subject line and message headers.
Profile -- Subject line: “Chatter Profile of [Monitored-User]”
Post -- Subject line: “Chatter Post of [Monitored-User]”
Group Post -- Subject line: “Chatter Post of [Monitored-User] in [Group]”
Comment -- Subject line: “Chatter Comment on Post of [Monitored-User]”
Note: This document is provided for informational purposes only. AppRiver reserves the right to periodically change information that is contained in this document; however, we make no commitment to provide any such changes, updates, enhancements or other additions to this document to customer in a timely manner or at all. AppRiver services are subject to standard terms, conditions and limitations or any other applicable written service agreement or amendment.