This article provides a brief overview of what is captured in YouTube Archiving.
Available Content for Capture
The content that is captured includes the following:
1. Videos uploaded or edited by monitored user (captured fields below)
• Capture includes the actual video file attached
• Video Link, active URL to YouTube video
• Video Title
• Video Description
• Video Categories and Status
• Published and updated dates
• Notice included if a video is unavailable to capture from YouTube
2. Comments by users on video post of a Monitored user
3. Profile Title, Photo, Description and Channel Link
Message Subject-lines and Captured Headers
View captured Headers by clicking “View Headers” checkbox in ZixCentral Message Viewer:
x-erado-direction: In/Out (Inbound to the monitored user and outbound from the monitored user)
x-erado-sm-acct: firstname.lastname@example.org (Business email address of social media account)
x-erado-post-date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 15:09:28 (date/time of post)
x-erado-capture-date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 16:04:07 (date/time of post captured)
The different types of posts have the following details in the subject line and message headers.
Video – Subject line: “YouTube Video of [Monitored-User]”
Comment – Subject line: “YouTube Video of [Monitored-User]”
Profile – Subject line: "YouTube Profile of [Monitored-User]"
Note: This document is provided for informational purposes only. AppRiver reserves the right to periodically change information that is contained in this document; however, we make no commitment to provide any such changes, updates, enhancements or other additions to this document to customer in a timely manner or at all. AppRiver services are subject to standard terms, conditions and limitations or any other applicable written service agreement or amendment.