To obtain Internet Headers on most Domino Servers follow these steps:
1. From your Mail In box select the document to be exported
3. Name the Export file selecting the "Structured Text" option and remembering to add the .TXT extension to your file name. (Notes doesn't add default file extensions.
4. Click "Export" to continue to the Structure Text Export Dialog
5. Choose "Selected Documents" then accept the remaining defaults and click okay.
The file will be saved to the location you selected.
Here is another method that is almost the same:
1. In the mail file, click but don't open.
2.Then extract. It will ask a few questions... main thing is that you opt for "selected doc" or you will get the entire nsf file
© 2016 AppRiver LLC. All rights reserved.