Method 2: Remove the user's original Outlook profile then Create a new Outlook profile
1. Close Outlook.
2. In Control Panel, click or double-click Mail.
Note: To locate the Mail item, open Control Panel, and then in the search box at the top of window, type Mail.
3. Click Show Profiles.
4. In the Mail dialog box, select the profile that you want to remove, and then click Remove.
5. The following warning message is displayed:
Careful, if you remove this profile, offline cached contents for its accounts will be deleted. Learn how to make a backup of the offline .ost files for the accounts.
Do you want to continue?
6. After you remove all Outlook profiles click OK in the Mail dialog box to close it.
7. Delete all .ost files once they have been exported to a .pst. See How to Locate the Outlook Data File in Outlook 2013/2016
8. Follow article below to create a new Outlook profile.
If you are still experiencing the issue please contact Support by chat, email, or phone.