If you encounter an issue using the CipherPost Pro® Secure Messaging Outlook add-in, the best way to report it is to use the Report an Error feature directly embedded in the add-in.
NOTE: You can submit an error at any time, even after the issue occurred. The logs included in the error report will include all the information needed.
Outlook® 2010, 2013 & 2016
Go to the Secure Messaging toolbar tab.
Click Report an Error. A dialog will appear where you can enter a description of the problem that will be sent along with an encrypted copy of the log information from the add-in.
- Select the Secure Messaging menu tab.
- Click Report an Error. A dialog will appear where you can enter a description of the problem that will be sent along with an encrypted copy of the log information from the add-in.
- Enter the email address where you can be reached. If you are troubleshooting someone else’s computer, enter the email address that you would like to be reached at.
- Enter a description of the problem your encountered or feedback you would like to share.
- Submitting an error this way will send some encrypted log information regarding the local add-in settings and usage. To view what log information is sent to support, click View information sent to Support. Note that these logs do not contain any confidential information and they are sent encrypted to our support team.
- After you’ve entered the description of the problem, click Report Error.