Office 365 Business Premium and Microsoft 365 Business both include a full suite of business applications that will nurture your customer relationships and manage your business better. Check out this video for a quick look into how these apps can help your business!
This app delights customers by enabling online scheduling.
• Decrease no-shows – Automatic confirmations and reminders to customers and staff
• Manage your appointments anywhere – Bookings mobile app gives you control anywhere
• Be where your customers are – Connect Booking to your business' Facebook Page so your customers can book directly there
Outlook Customer Manager
This app tracks and grows customer relationships right within Outlook.
• Customer management automatically organized in your inbox
• Stay on top of what's important with timely reminders
• Get team members on the same page with easy sharing
• Access it all on the go
Mileage logging has never been easier. If you are looking to get reimbursed sooner, this app is for you.
• Automatic mileage for you and your business
• One swipe classification for business or personal
• Comprehensive reporting for expense tracking or personal tax deduction
If you are trying to attract and retain customers, this app provides the necessary, easy-to-use email marketing tools that guarantee success.
• Easily create professional-looking email marketing campaigns with pre-designed templates
• Manage your subscriptions by creating segments and separating unsubscribed ones
• See what's working and what's not – with performance charts and subscriber activity updates
This app brings in new customers by getting your business discovered online.
• Publish and manage business listings on Facebook, Google, Bing and Yelp – all from one place
• Stay up-to-date on top sites with automatic updates
• Know where your customers are with online monitoring of views and reviews
If you want to get paid quicker while creating professional invoices and online payments, this app is for you.
• Easily create professional-looking estimates and invoices
• Get paid fast online with PayPal
• Spend less time managing paperwork
• Stay on top of your money
• Work on the go or at your desk
Office 365 Business Center
• Business Center provides one location to access business apps while allowing you to stay on top of your business.
• Manage business apps – Connections, Bookings, Invoicing, and more from one central location
• Track key metrics, like online impressions, subscriber growth, outstanding invoices, and customers appointments
• Control who gets access to your business apps and data and get notified when an employee asks for permission