To setup an Exchange email account on an iOS device, perform the following:
1. From the home screen, tap Settings.
2. For best results, it is recommended that this procedure be performed with Wi-Fi turned off (can be turned back on as soon as this is finished). It is not required, however, so if you do not have strong cellular reception at the time you are performing this procedure, you may skip this step.
2. Scroll down and tap Mail.
3. Tap Accounts.
4. Tap Add Account.
5. Select Exchange.
5. Fill in the Email and Description fields, then tap Next. Note that the description labels the account on the device and is not visible to anyone else.
6. After initial verification, enter the password for your Exchange mailbox, then tap Next.
7. The device will attempt to complete the account setup automatically. If successful, proceed to Step 8. If the automatic setup fails, enter the server and domain settings shown below. Username is simply your full email address. Tap Next.
8. Choose the Exchange services to synchronize, then tap Save. If prompted, tap Keep on My iPhone. Note that other types of iOS devices will display similar confirmation notices.
If data is stored in the device's local address book and calendar, those options will be turned off by default. Local data can be enabled, but a pop-up will appear prompting if the user wants to delete the local data because it may result in duplicate contacts or events. Unless the user is sure they don't need this information, the Keep on My iPhone option should be chosen.
9. The account is now added!
If you ever need to update any of your exchange account settings for this device, please refer to the following article: