Office 365 local global administrators can also register the account through the Azure Active Directory portal in order to access other various customization settings.
1. In the Office 365 Admin Center, access the Azure AD admin portal.
2. In the Sign up menu, complete the fields in the About you section and click Next.
3. In the Contact phone number section, select applicable country, add phone number and click Next.
4. Click the Sign up button.
5. It may take up to four minutes for your subscription access to be completed.
6. Once complete, the screen will change as follows.